CATCO is Theatre seeks a high energy, motivated professional to join our team as the Digital Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate is passionate about advancing performing arts and has a desire to work with digital marketing. This is an unpaid internship, with a time commitment of 10-15 hours per week. College credit is available, as well as complimentary access to CATCO programming. This is a virtual internship; work will be completed in a work-from-home capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and writes content for CATCO digital outlets including website, email, and social media; supports Digital Marketing efforts with content management, including a social media calendar.
- Works with Digital Marketing Manager on social media strategy and implementation. Collaborates with the Marketing team on social storytelling ideas and implementation.
- Measures, tracks, and reports on social media analytics; uses insights to make recommendations for future improvement and new campaign goals.
- Monitors social media comments and provides timely responses to social activity – engages followers/advocates and provides outstanding customer service. Ensures that communication accurately reflects the voice of CATCO.
- Stays current with social media best practices of other cultural and relevant for-profit institutions
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience working with social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Keen visual sense of design standards
- Must have access to a smart phone and a reliable computer for completing work.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter to Jennifer Nodjak, email@example.com by Wednesday, December 23, 2020. Internship will begin early January 2021.